un·as·sum·ing

Pronunciation:
\ˌən-ə-ˈsü-miŋ\
Function:
adjective
Date:
1722
: not assuming : modest unassuming librarian> unassuming manner> unassuming neighborhood>
un·as·sum·ing·ness noun

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

UNASSUMING SPOT #7

India Jones Chow Truck (all over LA)
http://www.indiajoneschowtruck.com/

I was walking back from Sunset Junction Fest on Sunday when I spotted the India Jones Chow Truck. Even though I was full from some very mediocre Mexican food, I knew that I had to grab some tasty street food to go. I did just that and ordered up a Samosa and Mango/Jicama salad for the road. When most of you think about food trucks I bet you go straight to the dirty roach coaches we're all familiar with. India Jones is spotless and everything made fresh to order. Chef Sumant Pardal is super friendly and can educate you about anything on the menu. The menu kicks ass but they also have daily specials. My only complaint is that I was already full and couldn't order more. You better believe I'll be following India Jones around town. Of course, I'll need Twitter to do that...http://twitter.com/indiajonesct (will someone please explain to me how Twitter works!?)

Unassuming Food Enthusiasts Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment