un·as·sum·ing

Pronunciation:
\ˌən-ə-ˈsü-miŋ\
Function:
adjective
Date:
1722
: not assuming : modest unassuming librarian> unassuming manner> unassuming neighborhood>
un·as·sum·ing·ness noun

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

UNASSUMING SPOT #3


Tito's Tacos (Culver City)

I don't know if this actually falls under unassuming food but I feel the need to write about it anyway. Tito's Tacos...hmmm. I'm still trying to figure out what all the hype is about. My tacos tasted and looked like they had been sitting under a heat lamp since yesterday. I don't like these kind of tacos. The only way I can describe them is Americanized tacos and if I want that kind of taco I will go to Jack In The Box for 99 cents. Jack blows the competition out of the water if we're talking about that kind of taco. I'm really dissappointed, Tito, and I won't be visiting you again.

Since my dining partner and I don't agree on this place it gets two letter grades:

Skeptical diner grade: A

My grade: D-

No comments:

Post a Comment